Friday, April 25, 2008

#83 - Statement of Gratitude

By, Lizeth

There are so many reasons to be grateful! I don't even know where to start. I thank God for his love and guidance. For giving me strength, hope, all the blessings and also challenges to make me stronger. I thank my family for their love. Pop for his guidance, support and faith in me. I owe everything to you. Mama for always caring and always thinking of what's best for her children. Across the miles, I feel your warmth and love. My brothers, I'm thankful for the laughter and joy we've shared all through the years. You've supported me all throughout. Thank you for believing in me and being proud of me. I'm grateful to my friends who shares my passion and adventures, who listens and cares about me, who supports me. I am so thankful for the love you give me, Jon. I am grateful that I have you and grateful to God for giving us the means to be together. I am truly grateful for my life right now...grateful for every moment i've had, am having and will have with you. Thank you for the smiles, laughter and happiness that we always share together.

My Perfect Escape
Philippines

No comments:

About Us | Disclaimer | Disclosure Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2008 MondayMorningPower