Friday, April 4, 2008

#37 - Being Grateful

By, Beth
I have so much to be grateful for. I may not have the best car, the best house in the world and all other material things, but I got so much to be thankful for.

First, I thank God for giving His only Son to die on the cross for me. God gave me the best and most expensive gift.

I am thankful for my parents for loving me . For taking care of me and for working so hard just so I can finish my studies. For me, they are the best parents in the world.

I am thankful for my friends who are always there for me.

The last but not the least, I am thank my husband who loves me , takes care of me. He is not only my husband , but he is also my best friend.

Everything Under the Sun ( Beth of Rebokon )

No comments:

About Us | Disclaimer | Disclosure Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2008 MondayMorningPower