- Compose a "Statement of Gratitude" (Why are you grateful and what are you grateful for?) This can be serious or funny.
- Post this statement with a creative title.
- Copy from "START COPY*" through "*END COPY*," and paste at the end of your post. Add your site to the end of the list.
- Tagging is optional but encouraged.
- Once completed, leave me a comment with the link to your post or email the link to Yes (at) AreYouGrateful (dot) Com
- I will add your post to my site with a link back and add your site to the main list.
- I suggest keeping your list current so that everyone who participates gets maximum benefit.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Posted by DubLiMan at 3:00 PM
Monday, March 30, 2009
By Tomas Karkalas
... just miraculous blogroll of Gratitude will end this post, yet that would be not the end but the beginning - the joy to welcome your site to the community I am proud of knocking on now. This vision urged me to hurry and thus I again jumped over the time into the wonderland of what was high above my potency to put in human words. So let me return back for making everything plain.
As I turned on my computer today, Are you grateful? What are you grateful for? What does "Gratitude" mean to you? looked at me from a screen. WOW! came out of itself. These were not the questions for musing, but the keys to the dreamland. The keys that were lost by me while I was trying to report what and why was not done by me till now. The keys that were retrieved as I shifted from self to what I was grateful for - to you. The thoughts about the current hardships were immediately replaced with the hot Thank you! I forgot all my limitations and my sick body became the brave herald. I have read. Just look below:
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Sunday, August 31, 2008
By Life Is Like That
I feel grateful because I have a long weekend break. Today is the National Day of Malaysia. So, tomorrow is declared as public holiday as well. One of my friends asked me how I am going to celebrate National Day this year. The answer is “eat, play, sleep, eat…” And why not? This is the long break I am anticipating for!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Every time I visit Are you Grateful? and 365 Days of Gratitude I am torn. Although I'm always inspired by the abundance mindset I find there, I know I should be reserving some time here for gratefulness as well. And now ... that time has come!
My statement of gratitude (what I am thankful for today):
- Good news from the doctor. After I gained an unprecedented 15 pounds in two weeks, friends insisted I visit my physician. Luckily I passed the physical (after all, no studying was required)! A subsequent x-ray proved that for some reason my only problem is that I am -- quite literally -- full of it! With some medication this, too, shall pass, so today I am relieved ... well, I soon will be!
- A husband who thinks my situation is hysterically funny! Actually, I'm not really thankful for Frank at the moment ... but I am working on it. My gratitude toward my spouse is a very fickle thing which has a lot to do with how many hours he spends sleeping in front of the TV and how often he laughs at my jokes. My jokes ... not my predicament! Still, he has a heart of gold and the very best intentions. And for that I am forever grateful.
- My outdoor world. Even though it's August, the last several days have brought comfortable temperatures to central Iowa where I live -- perfect weather for enjoying the sights and the songs of a variety of bird life. No flooding or wildfires threaten my home ... and for this I am incredible thankful!
- A new contract. In my work as a consultant, I had just ended one project early due to a client's budgetary woes and was scrambling to get more work lined up. I was beside myself with worry ... well, I was worried anyway. But today I got the phone call I needed and will begin my new job next week. Somebody's looking out for me and for that I give thanks!
- Blogging. Why is it that every time I question the value of maintaining a blog, something happens to refocus me? Someone's comments or online friendship. An exciting new find in the blogosphere. Or, as has recently happened, the receipt of an award. I'll have more on that tomorrow ... but for now let me just say "Thank you" to all you bloggers who inspire me, challenge me and those who remind me to count my blessings!
Friday, August 15, 2008
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Friday, August 1, 2008
*End Copy Here*
Posted by DubLiMan at 5:50 PM