Tuesday, April 1, 2008

#16 - Life is Full of Gratitude

By, Juliana's Lair

Yes peeps, this is a tag. My namesake, Juliana passed this one on to me. It’s nice to come across memes like this, as it makes you take a pause and think and allows you to share things that are otherwise unwritten and unshared unless asked.

So, what am I grateful for/about? Plenty, but I am going to try and make my list as concise as possible. Otherwise, I would occupy tons of space haha.

* A loving husband that found me at the right time, in the right place. The man that painted my life in all kinds of colors, forever patient even if I go over board at times, and above all, he lets me be “me”.

* Loving and responsible parents that gave me the best life. Without them, I would never have the life I have today. They allowed me and gave me the “wings” to fly so I could soar without limits and boundaries.

* Loving and accepting parents in law that allows us to be “us”. It’s comforting to know that they are always in our corner. I don’t have to worry about the traditional, proverbial controlling and nosy mother in law.

* Supportive family, extended family and friends that are always there in good and bad times.

* My blogger friends and the cyberspace for the friendship and blogging. Who would have thought I’d find friends in cyberspace?

* The last, but definitely not the least, this wonderful and pure bliss married life for almost eight years and the never ending blessings that keep flowing in. We feel so blessed, that’s why there’s no room for greed. The ability to share one’s blessings to the less fortunate gives us satisfaction and happiness.



Juliana's Lair

No comments:

About Us | Disclaimer | Disclosure Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2008 MondayMorningPower