Sunday, April 6, 2008

#46 - The Most Beautiful Thing

By, Miranda

Statement: I am grateful every day that I have been given the life that I lead. I am thankful for the loving, kind, smart man that is my husband. He is the best father anyone could be. I am thankful for the beautiful home that I live in. I am thankful to have a family that still loves me when I'm all grown up now and happy. I'm sorry I put you through so much when I was young. I am grateful for my body; that it is healthy and capable and strong. It has run many miles for me and best of all it grew and nourished my son. Thank you body for being so amazing at giving birth and making milk. Lastly, but certainly the most important, I am grateful for the beautiful, happy little boy that I've been given. Thank you for your smiles, and thank you for your giggles. I look forward to being your mommy.

Attached at the Hip
Washington State, USA

No comments:

About Us | Disclaimer | Disclosure Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2008 MondayMorningPower