Tuesday, April 1, 2008

#21 - Gratefullness

By, A Little Time

"Most importantly, I'm grateful for my existence in this world, that God has created me and given me a good life. I'm grateful for the faith of God and the good health I have that I could work to earn a living.

I'm grateful for being blessed with a wonderful family that I could live life with a smile in a simple house.

I'm also grateful for my parents. They brought me up with great values, morals and education. They showered me with love and care.

Although there are times in life that I went through difficult situations, I noticed that there were always feelings of gratefulness awaiting for me in the end. The feeling of gratefulness for the experiences that made me a stronger and better person to face the future.

I'm also grateful for my blog. This is the place that I could vent out and get something off my chest. More importantly, this is the place where I met a couple of wonderful people who became my friends, and I'm grateful for having them as my friends. Due to my tight schedules at work, I don't blog often, but my friends are always here to inspire me with their nice words that I'm still here writing. They spend their valuable time to visit this place although "A Little Time" is just a dull and simple blog.

In our daily lives, we must see "that it is not happiness that makes us grateful, but the gratefulness that makes us happy." — Albert Clarke."

No comments:

About Us | Disclaimer | Disclosure Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2008 MondayMorningPower