Thursday, April 3, 2008

#35 - Being Grateful

By, Bill and Gina


I received this Tag from Beth and really am grateful because i have so much to be grateful. I have 4 beautiful children that have great health. I also have great health myself. I have a very wonderful husband that loves me and my children. We have a great place to live were we can walk around and feel not worried about somebody trying to hurt us. We both have good jobs so we can do what we want. God has blessed us so much and for that i am very grateful.

A Daily Walk With Bill & Gina


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so blessed and i am happy for you. Not every woman achieved happiness in life. You have all the happiness in this world... :)

About Us | Disclaimer | Disclosure Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2008 MondayMorningPower