Sunday, April 6, 2008

#45 - Gratitude for-La volontà d'essere felice

By, Hanna

Mel of Attitude, the Ultimate Power has a fun site for posting what you are grateful for or complaining about anything and everything that makes you crazy. So, I decided that I would partecipating.
I don't really have much to complain about, but I certainly have many things that.

I’m grateful for...life and death!


Thanks to someone, that inculcated to me the will's theory of Rank Otto
I am a happy and healthy person: Thanks to me!

Amori,poesie,arte,chat by Hanna

Italy

4 comments:

fihanna said...

Mel, corection please:
this is the exactly link for Rank Otto:
http://www.springerlink.com/content/k42q28u706w1u212/
Other link not work ...

DubLiMan said...

Hanna,

It has been corrected. Thanks for double checking.

Max Coutinho said...

Hi Mel and Ciao Hanna,

What a marvellous thing to be grateful for! Everybody should be grateful for life and "death" since they are both a gift from God!

Hanna never disappoints me, and I confess that I am a huge fan of her blog!

Caríssima, complimenti! Tutta la gente dovrebbe essere grata per la vita e per la morte - dopotutto sanno dei regali da Dio, non è vero?

Mel, well done!

Cheers

DubLiMan said...

Max,
You'll love this....It's all part of god's plan.

About Us | Disclaimer | Disclosure Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2008 MondayMorningPower