Saturday, April 19, 2008

#72 - I am grateful...

By, www.mysomethingpurple.com

I have practically listed in summary, things I am grateful HERE, but I will list the little and current things I am grateful for the past weeks here:
1. I am grateful for great health for me, hubby and our son.
2. I am grateful for being able to finish my school papers on time.
3. I am grateful for my new Russian friend, she is as kikay as me.
4. I am grateful for being able to help a single mother classmate with her paper.
5. I am grateful for the outpouring of blogging assignments despite google dropping my PR to nadah!
6. I am grateful for the gazillion of tags I have been constantly getting.
7. I am grateful for being able to sleep on time the past weeks.
8. I am grateful for a mail I received last week.
9. I am grateful for every food I eat, every toiletries I use, every clothes I wear and every technology gadget I use.
10 Still, I am SO MUCH grateful for all THESE THINGS.

No comments:

About Us | Disclaimer | Disclosure Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2008 MondayMorningPower