Monday, April 14, 2008

#59 - I am grateful to the men and women who serve!

By, Mel

My son is a captain in the Army and he is going over to Iraq in 2 weeks for his third deployment. I am proud that he is my son and I am GRATEFUL for all of the men and women who are in our armed services to protect us.

Whether you believe in this war or not, I hope that we are all grateful to our sons & daughters, husbands & wives, mothers and fathers who put their lives on the line every day so that we may all be free. God Bless you all.

I tear up every time I see this commercial. I think that it is the best commercial ever made.



1 comment:

Shawie said...

That's very profound... it must be hard especially for the immediate relatives & family of these people who serve the war :)
have a good day!

About Us | Disclaimer | Disclosure Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2008 MondayMorningPower