Thursday, April 3, 2008

#30 - Statement of Gratitude


By, Uncomplicated

We live in a world of hardships, failures and disappointments. Some people almost lose their hope and trust in God whenever faced with problems and challenges. Instead of complaining, we should be grateful of what are and what we have. This gives us the feeling of inner peace and happiness. I am grateful. I am grateful for God’s countless and wonderful blessings bestowed upon me since the day I was born.

I thank my beloved parents for their unconditional love and for the values they instilled in me. I enjoyed a happy childhood because of them together with my other eight (8) siblings. I thank my loving husband for always being there through my ups and downs and my Althea for bringing so much joy in the family. I also thank my friends and colleagues for words of inspiration and motivation.

I thank God for good health and never-ending guidance…For without Him, I am nothing.

Uncomplicated
Philippines

No comments:

About Us | Disclaimer | Disclosure Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2008 MondayMorningPower