Tuesday, April 1, 2008

#19 - Grateful

By, Winged Words



Every morning, I thank the Lord for yet another day He gave to me. I know life can be full of challenges or happiness but either way, I am grateful that I get to live it. I am grateful for a husband who is very patient and understanding, in spite of my shortcomings. I am grateful for having a job, no matter how hard or boring it can get, I realize that not everyone who wants to have a job gets one so I tell myself that I am fortunate enough to be one of those who earn for a living. I am grateful for my family without whom I wouldn't be the person that I am today. I am grateful for all the blessings that I was given -- good education, happy childhood, strong faith, well-built relationships, wonderful siblings, dependable parents, meeting my one true love-my husband, and so much more. If at times I forget to say Thank You for these ever growing list of things to be grateful for, those are just the times when the challenges seem greater than they really are. At the end of the day, I know I am still very fortunate to have lived a life with a firm belief that no matter how times get rough -- "This too, shall pass"





No comments:

About Us | Disclaimer | Disclosure Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2008 MondayMorningPower