Monday, March 31, 2008

#10 - Thank God For Everything That Has Happened To Me

By And Life Goes On for a Filipino Mom

Life
is full of trials, disappointments, failures, and heartaches. It seems like daily living is incomplete without us facing adversaries and problems. Sometimes it feels like God has forgotten our existence.
Think again. God never fails. He is everywhere caring, loving and nurturing us. As you look around you, the things that you should be grateful for is limitless.

I thank God for everything that has happened to me: good or bad. The experiences that I had, the people who loved and betrayed me, financial abundance or its reciprocal, the ups and downs of my life molded me into who I am today.

Who I am? I am wife, a mother of five and a grandmom of one. I am a daughter, a sister, a cousin, an aunt and an in-law. I am a friend, a confidante, a godmother. I am a Christian that has unwavering faith on the goodness of God. I am thankful for the Lord has given the chance to be all these as I am grateful to all those who are the reasons of my existence.

About Us | Disclaimer | Disclosure Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2008 MondayMorningPower