Monday, March 31, 2008

#15 - My Husband

By, In the Life of MneI am grateful for a lot of things but would like to dedicate this statement to my loving husband.

I am grateful that I found a Husband who is perfect in so many ways (as a son, friend,brother, uncle, father, lover, & husband), who always sees both sides of the story, always giving someone a benefit of a doubt, would die to protect the CONSTITUTION of our beloved America for the future of our children, and such a honest man. He is my guide and direction. He always remind me to put my self in someone else's shoe when something doesn't come out the way it should be. I have so much love and respect for him.

In The Life Of..."Mně"

No comments:

About Us | Disclaimer | Disclosure Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2008 MondayMorningPower