Monday, March 31, 2008

#14 - Life Is Full of Gratitude

By, Reminiscence of My Adventures


My Husband, Family, Friends - Without them I would be nothing (of course next to our Creator). I am surrounded with countless blessings having these people around me. Everyone can leave you but not those real friends and family who will always be there to support you no matter what. My Life is such an endless journey with them, words are not enough to explain how blessed I am but through my eyes you can see a happy and satisfied family woman and having a career in life.

Those trials I surpassed in my life for it made me stronger and being MYSELF who and what I am now. There are times that you may think it's the end of the world for you but always remember that there's rainbow after the rain.

I love the line of Pilar Pilapil "Believe that you're worthy of it, ang taong nagpapatulak ang ibig sabihin ay nagpapatulak, if you stand your ground then nobody can push you around" from the Teleserye LOBO.

Reminiscence of My Adventures


No comments:

About Us | Disclaimer | Disclosure Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2008 MondayMorningPower