Friday, June 6, 2008

#108 - My Statements of Gratitude

By, Jie

I got this great tag from hidup biar sedap: Reasons to be grateful.

Why are you grateful and what are you grateful for?

It's that time of year when we start to refelct on the things that we are grateful for, and I was thinking about the things that I am most grateful for. I think the one thing that I most grateful for is health, healthy children healthy husband, and healthy family.

I am grateful for family! I have an incredible support system of great family, between my parents, my husband's parents, brothers, and sister-in-laws on both sides, they are always there!

I am grateful for friends, who put up with me everyday! Who are examples to me, and who let me be me! We have developed some really great friendships.



No comments:

About Us | Disclaimer | Disclosure Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2008 MondayMorningPower