Wednesday, April 16, 2008

#61 - Life is Full of Gratitude

By, Rosalita Moreno

This tag is about things you are thankful about/for. And like everyone of us, I have lots of things to be thankful about/for.

I’m very thankful that God create me and let me saw all the wonderful things in this world. And for all the blessings I have receive from him, that makes me able to share to anybody else. And thankful for having my parents and my own family. And specially my very responsible hubby and for giving me a beautiful siblings and all of my friends who always guide me and take care of me even though sometimes. I am also thankful for all of the trials and circumstances that i’ve been pass through, because it makes me a better and stronger person and lightens me every now and then.
If you can’t be content with what you have received, be thankful for what you have escaped



No comments:

About Us | Disclaimer | Disclosure Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2008 MondayMorningPower