Wednesday, April 9, 2008

#51 - A Song of Gratitude

By, Sharon

I obtain so much happiness from just being able to see light in everyday,
I love to gaze at the dancing branches of the trees,
And realize how incredibly grateful I am for what I have been given,
And everything that YOU have unselfishly shared.
I just can’t stop smiling whenever I try to count all my blessings,
Knowing that I couldn’t count that much,
Even if I have forever with me.

I am eternally grateful on how you chased so many dark clouds away,
And given me days full of sunshine and tender warmth.
But until forever is here,
Until forever gives me another chance,
Till my whole life is lived,
I will eternally utter my praises to you, my God
I will constantly smile for every thought of you,
I will hold you in my heart as much as you hold mine,
I will feel blessed by your presence, in my mind, in my heart,
And it would be forever to give back all the happiness you’ve given me.
And it would take me forever to find the right words,
For all the thanks I would like to express
For all the profoundly comforts you have shared,
And for all the wonderful feelings of being loved and accepted.
Until forever is not enough, I will always love you.

A Grateful Heart
Laguna Niguel, CA, USA

1 comment:

Algernon said...

Goodness, there is really much worthwhile information above!
administrator password | Vegas dresses | stencil font

About Us | Disclaimer | Disclosure Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2008 MondayMorningPower