Mel of Attitude, the Ultimate Power has a fun site for posting what you are grateful for or complaining about anything and everything that makes you crazy. So, I decided that I would participating.
I know I have so much to be grateful for, although I don’t always remember every minute of everyday. What I am most grateful for are the people I have in my life that love and care for me, and who I love and care for in return.
I am thankful every day for my life and where I’ve ended up. Life has been good to me and I always count my blessings. I think that’s important for me to enjoy the simple things in my life.
For all my loving friends here, come! Join us in our worldwide campaign of gratefulness. Everyday…there is always something to be grateful about because this is the newest way to tagged everyone…
:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
Monday, July 28, 2008
Saturday, July 26, 2008
This is a neat little thing from the Are You Greatful Blog. Here is my statement of being grateful.
Not everyone can enjoy having pets and companions in their lives. I'm grateful that I can have friends, relatives, and of course, my pets, no matter how much they annoy me sometimes.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Since I'm still a kid, my father taught me to be a grateful person no matter how hard the life's could be. And with this tag from Monday Morning Power, here are some of my grateful:-
I'm grateful for:-
Monday, July 14, 2008
I am grateful for:
~ having two sets of parents. make that three when I got married :D
~ having to feel love, hurt and be loved again.
~ being able to overcome all the obstacles in life at such a tender age.
~ finding love unexpectedly
~ love choosing me again (intriga ito!)
~ a wonderful husband
~ a wonderful smart baby (my gwardiya sibil)
~ having wonderful friends
~ all the blessings He gives and will give me :)
Sunday, July 13, 2008
By Allison Cabral
Creating a life you love begins with being grateful for what you already have. Then the Universe will start giving you more. A daily practice of gratitude is essential for happiness. My gratitude list is pretty long but here are this morning's top 7.
- The gorgeous Arizona sunrise I am watching right now.
- My sister, Susan. She is an amazing intuitive and makes me laugh til I almost pee my pants.
- My daughters - it is remarkable how they can warm my heart and make me want to wring their necks all at the same time!
- coffee - the aroma of a fresh brewed pot - mmmmm...
- The iphone - it is a miracle how well it helps me run my life. I didn't know you could fall in love with a piece of technology before.
- Yoga - for its ability to center me and feel great!
- Blueberries - I love those yummy balls of sweetness on top of my morning muesli.