This tag from Rainbows is past overdue! My apologies but glad that I can do this today! I guess people generally fall into these two categories and i.e. "Grateful Type" or "Complaining Type". Read a book sometime back called the "Power of Gratitude" and Wow! really eye-opening! Personally I was not the grateful type but through the years and thank God, He slowly changed me into one! As Steve Jobs said, one can only connect the dots in life through hindsight; I can say that we have much to be thankful and grateful for! Yeah occasionally we slipped back into Mr. Complain but we have to check ourselves each and every time this happens. So feel free to join this train and share gratitude around! It makes the World a better place for sure!
By, Vanidosa. Marie
I’m thankful for the following: The Almighty Lord, My ever supportive husband, a comfortable life, my very understanding sister, my generous mom-in-law, my FRIENDS - I just can’t imagine a boring life without them, my jobs and blogging.
There are so many reasons to be grateful! I don't even know where to start. I thank God for his love and guidance. For giving me strength, hope, all the blessings and also challenges to make me stronger. I thank my family for their love. Pop for his guidance, support and faith in me. I owe everything to you. Mama for always caring and always thinking of what's best for her children. Across the miles, I feel your warmth and love. My brothers, I'm thankful for the laughter and joy we've shared all through the years. You've supported me all throughout. Thank you for believing in me and being proud of me. I'm grateful to my friends who shares my passion and adventures, who listens and cares about me, who supports me. I am so thankful for the love you give me, Jon. I am grateful that I have you and grateful to God for giving us the means to be together. I am truly grateful for my life right now...grateful for every moment i've had, am having and will have with you. Thank you for the smiles, laughter and happiness that we always share together.
1. I am grateful for having such a great family.
2. I am grateful to have a part time job, while staying at home with my kids.
3. I am grateful for all the blessings I received this year.
4. I am grateful for all my friends both online and offline.
5. I am grateful for "everything".
1. I am grateful that I was given the chance to exist, live and love.
2. I am grateful for having a wonderful family.
3. I am grateful for every blessings and graces God has showered me and my family.
4. I am grateful for the friends and loved ones I have and who treasure and love me in return.
5. I am grateful that I have a nice job and that I am able to blog here.. LOL
By, Princess Vien
1. I am grateful for another wonderful day the Lord has given me to live.
2. I am grateful for having a good friends.
3. I am grateful for having a good health.
4. I am grateful for having a happy family.
5. I am grateful for the day to day blessings that God is giving my family.
By, Work at Home Mommy
There are lot of things in my life to be thankful for but please allow me to mention some of the important things as this post will go along way:
1. I am grateful for my family's good health! (I pray for this one always)
2. I am grateful for our family's treasure, Gabby and Nicco. our source of inspiration and happiness.
3. I am grateful for my job! i can blog at work. ahihihi!
4. I am grateful for my hubby Ian- caring husband and a responsible dad to Gabby and Nicco!
5. I am grateful for my parents for the unconditional love.
6. I am grateful for my friends, we may not see each other often but we know we're still there for each other whenever we needed one.
7. I am grateful for having the extra money i get from blogging! ahihihi. great help.
8. I am grateful for the positive outcome on our business planning! hope it goes well.
9. I am grateful that I have my supportive family around me.
10 I am grateful for the strength and patience that I have that helps me deal with life's challenges.
I have practically listed in summary, things I am grateful HERE, but I will list the little and current things I am grateful for the past weeks here:
1. I am grateful for great health for me, hubby and our son.
2. I am grateful for being able to finish my school papers on time.
3. I am grateful for my new Russian friend, she is as kikay as me.
4. I am grateful for being able to help a single mother classmate with her paper.
5. I am grateful for the outpouring of blogging assignments despite google dropping my PR to nadah!
6. I am grateful for the gazillion of tags I have been constantly getting.
7. I am grateful for being able to sleep on time the past weeks.
8. I am grateful for a mail I received last week.
9. I am grateful for every food I eat, every toiletries I use, every clothes I wear and every technology gadget I use.
10 Still, I am SO MUCH grateful for all THESE THINGS.
I am Grateful.
1. I am grateful for Jun.
2. I am grateful for the everyday food that I take.
3. I am grateful for my family.
4. I am grateful for the time I got to spend with what i love.
5. I am grateful for friends who is there for me all the time.
Why am I happy? Let me count the ways and be thankful for each and every one of them.
Tagged by Abie Ü
1. I am grateful for my life.
2. I am grateful that I always wake up in the morning to see another day and given a chance by God.
3. I am grateful for my husband for his love and care.
4. I am grateful for my family and friends that even though were apart we still look out for each other.
5. I am grateful for my job and health.
Sweet Jasmine from Rainbow passed me this tag. Everyone has something to be grateful for including me.
I'm grateful for my hubby who loves me and able to provide for me.
I'm grateful for my two beautiful daughters who added color into our lives.
I'm grateful for my friends who are there for me when I need them.
I'm grateful for good health.
I'm grateful that my parents and parent in-laws are in good health.
I'm grateful that there is a beautiful day waiting for me whenever I wake up. Life is beautiful.
By, Sweet Jasmine
My blogging buddy of Life is Mysterious........pass me this tag recently. Looking at the word "Gratitude" it gives me a feeling of love, warmeth, gratefulness, and thankfulness for someone or those people around me...like my friends and family who had done a great deal to bring happiness and joy into my life.
Looking back in life, I had received so much from so many people I knew and I am indeed very grateful for what they had done....and it is quite difficult to mention just a few names or people here.....it would not do justice to those whose names were not noted here. When I was suffering in pain during my RA days.....many people had come forward to help me.....making arrangements for me to see this doctor and that doctor......finding the right ways and methods to ease my miserable pain.....including arranging for me to go overseas for treatment.....accompanying me along the way and journey....to anywhere I wanted to go.......visiting me often with their prayers and comforting words.....giving me hope and light at the end of the tunnel with their care and love. What more can i say for such deeds shower on me ...which i can only repay with a word of gratitude. So to those family members and friends who had given me so much......i will always remember your wonderful deeds with a thankful heart and may God bless all of you in return.
1. I am grateful for another blessed day.
2. I am grateful for all the blessings we continually receive.
3. I am grateful for my family.
4. I am grateful for the time I get to spend with my family.
5. I am grateful that we get to overcome whatever trials given to us.
By, Anne E.
There are so many things to be grateful for, to be happy about...despite of...
Trully grateful of the Creator, that I am still standing and here to face the next "challenge". Grateful of my husband, my true friend, my life partner for accepting my strengths as well as my weaknesses as a person. Grateful of my children, always reminding me to be like a kid, taking pleasure on simple things, they are trully our inspiration.
Thankful of my parents, when other relatives are putting us down, my parents are there, happy for our accomplishments. Thankful of my brother, he is a friend that you can count on. Thankful of friends, seldom can you encounter friends that are "happy" for your success & happiness.
Grateful of this tag and to those participating, for spreading the positive mental attitude.
Thankful that I have come to accept the trials, disappointments, failures and learned to complain less. Grateful of the "Obstacles" and struggles for it helped me be strong & creative in working things out. No regrets.
By, Aggie & Edil
1. I am grateful for another day the Lord has given me to live.
2. I am grateful for my family.
3. I am grateful for the opportunities that God has given me.
4. I am grateful for my children.
5. I am grateful for the chance to change my life
Here are 5 reasons to be grateful for! There are more if I’ll hot down each one and the space wouldn’t be enough but I’ll just sum it up!
1. I am grateful for the Lord above for the continued blessings. And for all the things he showered us! Me, my boys, my family and friends!
2. I am grateful for my dear husband. I cannot imagine Life without him!
3. I am grateful for my 2 sons! Makes life more meaningful and it made me become full!
4. I am grateful to my parents, and my siblings! They are there for me during the ups and downs of my life! Love you guys! Can’t trade you all for anything else in the world!
5. And I am grateful for my friends! Real friends and online friends! Makes it all worth it;)
By, Rosalita Moreno
This tag is about things you are thankful about/for. And like everyone of us, I have lots of things to be thankful about/for.
I’m very thankful that God create me and let me saw all the wonderful things in this world. And for all the blessings I have receive from him, that makes me able to share to anybody else. And thankful for having my parents and my own family. And specially my very responsible hubby and for giving me a beautiful siblings and all of my friends who always guide me and take care of me even though sometimes. I am also thankful for all of the trials and circumstances that i’ve been pass through, because it makes me a better and stronger person and lightens me every now and then.
“If you can’t be content with what you have received, be thankful for what you have escaped”
Love and Blessings,
My son is a captain in the Army and he is going over to Iraq in 2 weeks for his third deployment. I am proud that he is my son and I am GRATEFUL for all of the men and women who are in our armed services to protect us.
Whether you believe in this war or not, I hope that we are all grateful to our sons & daughters, husbands & wives, mothers and fathers who put their lives on the line every day so that we may all be free. God Bless you all.
I tear up every time I see this commercial. I think that it is the best commercial ever made.
By, As The World Turns
Life is Full of Gratitude.... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There's a lot that I am grateful for: my hubby, my parents and family, my wonderful husband's family, and good friends. I'm grateful for each and every waking moment that I'm alive, every sunrise and sunset I witnessed everyday, nature, music, the good things in life and the challenges and trials (without which life would not be the same). They are all God's gift as our life is...there's really so much to be grateful for, i can't name them all, i'm just happy to be alive and well.:)
My new buddy, Choc Mint Girl tagged me this. I love it as it needs me to think about what I’m appreciate for in my life so far…oh, this is great!
Alright, myself is living in a somehow a roller-coaster life for the whole last year. But I’m very grateful to have my hubby & all the important family members to back me up. I love them for what they have done with spontaneous, unconditional, true and LOVE. I want to walk with them and build this colourful puzzle of life together. It’s only deemed PERFECT if it’s united!
By, Choc Mint Girl
Juliana tagged me with what she said "makes you take a pause and think and allows you to share things that are otherwise unwritten and unshared unless asked."
I feel the same thing. There are many things that I'm grateful for, but let me share the one that really matters to me right now, well, since there are no rules for this meme he he he...
"My life has changed tremendously when I met my hubby. He comes into my life when I was badly hurt from my past love affair. Even my family didn't quite know what really happened. Then, when hubby came, he brings the new light and excitement into my pathetic life at that time. :) He is such a caring and loving man, being so attentive to my needs. He loves to do wonderful things for me even for the little things. We always hold hands when we walk together and it feels awkward if we don't." :)
Actually, there are more, but enough la for this time. ;D
I am grateful for my health. Even if I get mouth sores (singaw) sometimes, and it makes it difficult to eat, at least I’m healthy (although a little underweight) enough to enjoy everything that life has to offer.
I am grateful for having inherited my dad’s genes of (I think) having a fast metabolism. Even if I eat a lot, I don’t get fat easily. (although my tummy is getting bigger lately — and not due to a baby!)
I am grateful for not having a sweet tooth. Otherwise, I might be prone to get diabetes. It sorta runs in the family (my lolo died from complications from this).
I am grateful for my parents. For guiding me into the person that I am now. For giving me freedom as I was growing up. I never experienced curfews or stuff like that. They always allowed me to go wherever and whenever I wanted to, as long as they know where it is, who I am with, how am I getting there, who will take me home, etc.
I am grateful for being blessed with a sweet, thoughtful, wonderful and wacky family and having close relations with my relatives. Weekends spent at home is really a lot of fun and full of hilarious moments.
I am grateful for our yaya — lolita, who takes care of everything at home, my dad, my blind brother and my mom. She really is a part of the family.
I am grateful for my very makulet and really smart pamangkins — they always make me smile.
I am grateful for having such wonderful friends. Even if we don’t get to see each other as often as I’d like, they’re always there for me.
I am grateful for my mr. antuken. For letting me be who and what I wanna be. For understanding my moods. For always being there. For always making me laugh. Starting a life with him will not be all rosy, I’m sure. But then again, I never expected it to be
I am grateful for my job. It makes me insane sometimes, but at least I have one. There are a lot of people out there who always have jobs that aren’t permanent (contractual).
I am grateful for having a choice. Others do not.I still have a ton of things to be grateful for, but putting ‘em all here would make this post really, really long.
I obtain so much happiness from just being able to see light in everyday,
I love to gaze at the dancing branches of the trees,
And realize how incredibly grateful I am for what I have been given,
And everything that YOU have unselfishly shared.
I just can’t stop smiling whenever I try to count all my blessings,
Knowing that I couldn’t count that much,
Even if I have forever with me.
I am eternally grateful on how you chased so many dark clouds away,
And given me days full of sunshine and tender warmth.
But until forever is here,
Until forever gives me another chance,
Till my whole life is lived,
I will eternally utter my praises to you, my God
I will constantly smile for every thought of you,
I will hold you in my heart as much as you hold mine,
I will feel blessed by your presence, in my mind, in my heart,
And it would be forever to give back all the happiness you’ve given me.
And it would take me forever to find the right words,
For all the thanks I would like to express
For all the profoundly comforts you have shared,
And for all the wonderful feelings of being loved and accepted.
Until forever is not enough, I will always love you.
I got a tag from Ice. Thanks Ice!! It's been awhile that i haven't recieved any tags from you! lol..
This tag is to let everyone knows how important for us to be thankful To God whether small things about life, love, health and happiness in our everyday living. It doesn't have to be perfect everyday, cause there's no such thing is a perfect human being. All of us can make mistakes, but we can learn out of it. As for me, i've got a lot to be thankful for, my life - my health - my career/job - my happiness and my husband, my best friend and the love of my life. I'm also thankful to Him that i have the most wonderful and very supportive parents and a loving/caring brother. My second family here in the US, my mother in law, Sheila and my sister n law, Kim with her family whose been so nice and very caring/loving to me, for accepting me as part of their family. I thank God for having them in my heart. My relatives back in the Philippines, my friends... all the people around me and all the experiences in my life, i thank God for that... i owe Him my life.
By, The Posh Guru - Nelle
Statement: I am grateful every day that I have been given the life that I lead. I am thankful for the loving, kind, smart man that is my husband. He is the best father anyone could be. I am thankful for the beautiful home that I live in. I am thankful to have a family that still loves me when I'm all grown up now and happy. I'm sorry I put you through so much when I was young. I am grateful for my body; that it is healthy and capable and strong. It has run many miles for me and best of all it grew and nourished my son. Thank you body for being so amazing at giving birth and making milk. Lastly, but certainly the most important, I am grateful for the beautiful, happy little boy that I've been given. Thank you for your smiles, and thank you for your giggles. I look forward to being your mommy.
Mel of Attitude, the Ultimate Power has a fun site for posting what you are grateful for or complaining about anything and everything that makes you crazy. So, I decided that I would partecipating.
I don't really have much to complain about, but I certainly have many things that.
I’m grateful for...life and death!
Thanks to someone, that inculcated to me the will's theory of Rank Otto
I am a happy and healthy person: Thanks to me!